There’s a fine line between tan and looking like you rolled in Doritos. Forget the tanning bed. My go-to guide on all things bronzer will have you shimmering with a sweet glow when you walk down the aisle.
For Your Bad-Ass Bronzer Look You’ll Need:
- Bodyography Natural Face Bronzer
- e.l.f. Baked Blush
- l.f. Studio Kabuki Face Brush
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
- Gold eye shadow
- Liquid black eyeliner
- Black mascara
- Matte eyeshadow that matches your eyebrows
- Eyeliner brush
- Shimmery lip gloss
- Apply your base eye makeup like your favorite concealer with powder to set as usual.
- Use a bronzer for a finishing bronze glow like Bodyography Natural Face Bronzer.
- Apply all over by rubbing a small dime size in your hands, then onto your face in an upward circular motion.
- Be sure to blend around your hairline as it may concentrate in this area and smudge or cake.
- Use your kabuki brush and dab a good bit of the e.l.f. Baked Blush onto the brush; tap excess off using your hand.
- In the same way, you would apply the halo effect, apply the brush to the apples of your cheeks in a big circular motion; repeat on opposite cheek.
- If you don’t get enough color, apply two to three more times on each cheek.
- If you find you still need more color wet your kabuki brush before application.
- Grab your NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam and squirt half a dime size onto your index finger.
- Rub the illuminator onto just the apple of your cheek starting inward toward your nose and up toward your eye, then out toward your ear; only apply this in a one-inch section of your cheek.
- Repeat on the opposite cheek.
What Goes Great With Bad-Ass Bronzer? Big, Beautiful Eyes!
- Apply gold eyeshadow to highlight the glow of your cheeks and really make your eyes pop.
- Create a gorgeous dramatic winged effect with the helpful image below
- Apply two coats of your favorite mascara.
- Make your brows pop by dusting a bit of matte eyeshadow through them with you eyeliner brush.
Make your shimmer pop with wow by adding a super sweet sheen to your lips with your favorite shimmery lipgloss, and you’re ready to hit the aisle in bronzed goddess fashion!