Your one-stop-shop for the couple’s biggest supporters — the wedding party! We’ve rounded up some gift ideas for both gals and guys. Check out our picks for the best ways to thank your bridal party for being such a special part of your big day! This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
For the Gals:
1. Rosanna Bridesmaid Trinket Box – could there be a sweeter way to remember being someone’s bridesmaid? This trinket box sits on a vanity and brings a smile to your girl’s face every day.
2. Pinch Provisions Minimergency® Kit For Bridesmaids – anything from Birchbox is a great choice, but this minimergency kit is perfect for big day band-aids (and more)!
3. BCBGeneration Gold-Tone Initial and Tassel Bangle Bracelet – okay, this is just a beautiful bangle, and a style you don’t see every day. I want one!
4. Monet Gold-Tone Pink Flower Mirror Compact – remind her of your friendship every time she touches up her lipstick with this beautiful compact.
For the Guys:
5. Cufflinks – a seriously affordable and seriously stylish addition to any gentleman’s wardrobe.
6. Victorinox Swiss Army® Classic Pocket Knife – it’s a classic for a reason! A pocket knife is a great way to keep a tool handy even when you’re just using it to pop the top on a bottle of cold brew!
7. The Hair Superiority Kit – this kit will keep your guys looking spiffy.
8. würkin stiffs® – Men’s Money Clip Stainless Steel – a stainless steel money clip that has a lot of style without costing a lot of cash.
Thank Your Bridal Party Like You Mean It
Along with those thoughtful gifts, why not add your own words with this really fun class at Brit + co: Learn How To Create A Custom Set Of Thank You Notes. This class is easy to follow and Liz will walk you through making the coolest custom cards you’ve ever seen to properly thank your bridal party from the heart!
Here’s a class overview, and for $19, it’s pretty stellar!
Leave a Reply