When it comes down to financing your wedding, we at Wedding for $1000 strongly suggest staying within your budget and finding ways to save to ensure you start your marriage off without debt and worry-free. For some couples, however, a wedding loan might be perfectly suited to their needs. If you’re planning to look at outside financing for your wedding, consider the following company rather than taking out a personal loan or using a credit card that may come at a high interest rate:
Promise Financial is the first consumer lending platform focused exclusively on weddings, and is dedicated to improving the way you pay for your wedding by providing innovative products, tools and content. Wedding loans through Promise Financial allow you to pay for your wedding over time, with a convenient online process and low rates.
Key attributes include:
- Fixed monthly payments over 3 years (36 payments)
- No penalty for loan prepayment
- Clear, upfront pricing with no hidden fees
- Rates starting at 5.89% APR
- Funded 2-3 business days after we have received all required application information.
Promise Financial is committed to providing access to loans with low rates and transparent pricing that’s easy to understand. The following is a complete list of the fees associated with the loans.
There are two primary fees charged on loans:
- Assessed monthly on the outstanding balance of your loan and included in your monthly payment
- Ranges from 5.22% to 25.56%
- Applied at origination and deducted from your loan proceeds
- For example, a borrower of a $10,000 loan with a 5% origination fee rate will pay a $500 origination fee and receive $9,500 in loan proceeds
- Ranges from 1.00% to 5.00% of the loan amount
There are also fees associated with specific circumstances:
- Late Fee: If you pay after the 15 day grace period a fee of the greater of $15 and 5% of the unpaid amount will apply
- Non-Sufficient Funds Fee: If a payment is returned a $15 fee will apply
- Check-By-Phone Fee: If you pay by phone using a check a $15 fee will apply